Kachikwu’s residence goes up in flame

0
43
Ibe Kachikwu

Ibe Kachikwu, minister of state for petroleum resources, lost his private residence, located in Asokoro in Abuja to a Sunday evening inferno.

The fire started in his bedroom as a result of a suspected electrical fault to the air conditioners, sources in the know said.

“Kachikwu was not at home when it happened, but thankfully the fire service reacted quickly and put out the fire before things could go out of hand,” a source told midpointmall blog

Details are scanty on the extent of damage to the house but it was revealed that nobody was hurt in the incident.

The minister has been in the news recently over his letter to President Muhammadu Buhari in which he complained about insubordination and humiliation by Maikanti Baru, the group managing director of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation ( NNPC ).

More details soon…

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here